Monday, October 20, 2008

It's the pits

Okay, I give up for tonight. The pictures didn't upload in the order I wanted, but I can't figure out how to edit that ... so.
Saturday afternoon, Koehlers were visiting as were Carrie and Brian. Everyone wanted to walk down to the quarry even though it was getting late. These first pictures are near the end of our trek. As if you couldn't figure that out yourself?!?!?
Here's everybody just about home ... into the sunset.Carrie the photographer shooting some of the old equipment that's been dumped in the old rock quarry.

Charity, Jeremy and Bosco posing for a picture. We saw a lot of deer and elk tracks around here.
Joshua and the dogs on their way to climb the hill.
This was earlier in the day. I was at work while the witches were stirring their brew.
It was very pretty as the sun was setting and the leaves beginning to turn. Josh watching Mom take Bosco for a drink.
This was actually when we first arrived at the quarry.


Everyone watching Brodie. He just loves to play in the water.
The biggest rock tumbler I've ever seen!
A great time was had by all. Nice to have family around.


2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm pretty sure in the picture of me I am trying to get out of your picture. I look kinda mad :)

The Callaghan Family said...

Love your blog Uncle J!!! Keep it up!! The picture arranging can be tough, you can usually click and drag them down..still trying to figure it all out too! Love the old pics that you're uploading. You're the family historian and we're so lucky you're so good at it!
L,
Melissa